From July 1-7th we ask that you choose one or more of the actions listed below. Do as little or as much as you want. You do not have to be a mom but you can invite your mom if you wish. We welcome all allies in this fight for families and for our humanity.
- ICE Play Dates
- Sidewalk chalk
- Lemonade Stands
- Hosting a Teach-in
- Candlelight Vigil
- Record a video answering the following question “As a parent, why do you march to end family detention/separation?”
- Write a letter or make a call to your congressperson or senator
- Register people to vote
- Talk to one person who has not heard what is going on at the border
- Border Boxes: https://twitter.com/BorderBoxes
- Paper dolls kids make and drape over the entrance to… ICE? Congressperson’s office? Something else?
- Sit in/occupation at Jeff Sessions’ (or other relevant official’s) offices—or at ICE detention centers
Text with Rapid Resist to encourage participation in the #FBT rallies/actions:https://resistancelabs.com/families-belong-together/